VP Racing Classic 10W30 Oil
Additionally, Classic non-synthetic SAE 10W-30 motor oil features a strong detergent dispersant package coupled with an aggressive rust and corrosion additive. It protects engines that run excessively hot and create large amounts of moisture at shut down.
Our Classic blend is suited for on and off-road high-performance applications, including dirt, mud, circle, and drag race engines. It's also great for classic car applications that require an SAE 10W-30 non-synthetic racing oil.
- Multi-viscosity SAE 10W30 oil with conventional base stocks
- Heavy base oil cut provides superior film strength, wettability, & heavy load protection
- Enhanced ZDDP levels for added wear protection to flat tappet/roller cams
- Friction reducing additive
- Strong detergent dispersant package and anti-foam control
Do NOT mix oil additive supplements with our SAE 10W-30 non-synthetic racing oil. We recommend that you don't use this in vehicles with catalytic converters.
VP offers a full line of high-quality racing lubricants and racing oils for a wide variety of applications.
Check out Ask the Expert to learn more about racing motor oil.
Wondering what's the real difference between synthetic vs. conventional oil? Then watch the videos in the next tab...