- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts lifters pushrods piston skirts bolt threads main and rod bearings
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
These fluids are offered in a variety of packaging for convenience in different work environments
- Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC.
Timken OK Load 100+ pounds
Rust Test D1743 Pass
Rust Test 100%
Relative Humidity Pass - Two years - No Rust
3 Hrs @ 100°C 1B
Red Line Assembly Lube is designed to be used as a lubricant to apply to potential wear surfaces before assembly in order to prevent metal contact upon startup before adequate lubrication is supplied. This product will mix with the oil and not plug filters, and can be used on all lubricated parts such as cams, followers, pistons, bearings, and bolt threads. Use only a small amount on bearing and piston surfaces - too much can make it difficult to turn over the engine. Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high-temperature bolts which require an anti-seize.