- Rated for 649°C continuous use 1093°C intermittent.
- Reduces under hood temperatures up to 50%
- Increases horsepower
- All rolls 1/16” (1.6mm) thick
- Bulk rolls of black exhaust wrap and private labelling available
- Made in the USA
Black Exhaust Wrap features a proprietary black coating and holds its colour longer than similar graphite-coated wraps. This heat resistant exhaust wrap reduces radiant heat damage and can lower underhood temperatures by as much as 50%. It can withstand continuous 649°C and intermittent 1093°C temperatures.
Heatshield Products Black Exhaust Wrap withstands hotter exhaust and header gas temperatures, decreases the gas density and allows the exhaust gases to exit the system faster via increased gas velocities. Increased exhaust scavenging is produced; this pulls the intake gases through the cycle faster, helping to lower intake temperatures and increase horsepower.
Installation is easy: Wrap it around your exhaust pipe, using overlap to hold it in place (like a hockey stick or tennis racket grip), then use our Thermal-Tie™, hose clamps or Tie Wire™ products to secure the ends.
Our range of Heatshield Products Black Exhaust Wrap is available for next day delivery across the UK, subject to stock. See our delivery terms for more details.
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat in
- Material: Fiberglass, proprietary black coating