- Capable of reducing up to 60% of under hood heat
- Reduces turbo lag lowers under hood temperatures
- Does not conduct heat to “cold side” like all metal turbo shields
- Custom fit installs in minutes
- Custom shields available will require housing to make prototype
- Made in the USA
HP Turbo Shield™ is a custom-fit turbo heat wrap bag using cutting edge technology and performance to keep the heat in the hot side of the turbo where it belongs. Retaining heat helps to reduce turbo lag and chatter, and can even increase boost (in some applications) while protecting other engine components. We use a ½-inch-thick BioCool thermal-barrier inner pad sandwiched between heavy-duty foil, bound and sewn together with a stainless steel mesh at the edges. BioCool is a non-caustic, non-flammable thermal barrier.
Capable of withstanding 982 degrees C continuous, our turbo heat shields are designed for street performance to the most hardcore racing applications. The custom-fit design means you do not have to trim or fit the heatshield blanket to fit your turbo housings, making installation a snap. Includes stainless steel springs to secure HP Turbo Shield™ with anchoring hooks.
Our range of Heatshield Products Turbo Shield™ are available for next day delivery across the UK, subject to stock. See our delivery terms for more details.
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat
- Base material: silica, ceramic, and fiberglass
- Colour: Chrome/aluminium