Lifeline continues its market leading development of the FIA’s 8865:2015 standard and has launched the ZERO® 275. The full system including all ancillaries weighs under 3.5kgs the compact filled cylinder weighs just 2.6kg and is 125mm in diameter and has a total length of 308mm making it simple to install easy to package and lightweight.
Patent Application Number GB1813948.5.
Recommended for use in all FIA categories but mandatory for
- R5 R3 and R2
- T1 RG-T
- TCR From 2020
During the development, Lifeline has employed the use of advanced fluid dynamics analysis to make a significant step forward in driver safety. As a result the suppressant is efficiently used, allowing the nozzle to be floor mounted, which aids in lowering the vehicles overall centre of gravity. In the engine bay, 3 outlets and the use of new materials account for a significant reduction in suppressant volume when compared to previous 8865-2015 systems. The efficient design of the system and intelligent use of materials, makes the cost of an 8865 system comparable to Technical list 16 systems.
Utilizing feedback gained from many of the world’s leading constructors, Lifeline has developed a simple installation kit and electronic control system making the Zero 275 is perfect for competitors who are looking to save weight, cost, complexity and packaging with increased fire protection in comparison to the previous generations of 8865 systems.
- Floor Mounted Cockpit Nozzle - 955-300-025 x 1
- Engine Bay Nozzles - 955-300-013 x 3
- FIA complaint Bracket and Straps - 920-100-008-FIA x 1
- Tubing, 10mm Dia in Cockpit - 951-101-021, 8mm Dia in engine - 951-101-019
- Cross Connector - 952-408-007 x 1
- Intelligent Control Box - 941-000-040 x 1,
- Waterproof switches - 942-100-004 x 2,
- Wiring For switches 943-101-005 x 2 and Control Box 943-101-044 x 1